Advocate Information Highway
This site is an advocacy:
a) for animals rights,
b) for rights of people who are elderly, disabled and/or G.L.B.T. (and their families) (Note: Throughout the United States, I try to help people that are elderly, disabled, and/or GLBT get their rightful government benefits (Example: Social Security, Food Stamps, Housing, Health Coverage, etc.). So, if you/your loved one are elderly, disabled, and/or GLBT and are in need of the above listed government benefits, you can use email contact information listed above & I can try and help you/your loved one get these benefits. Note: I do NOT charge for my service(s), but I do charge for traveling (and I only travel on Staten Island, New York AND only within the 10306 zip code), faxing, mailing, & copying, ,
c) to inform & educate about what's going on politically & economically locally, nationally, and world wide,
d) to help promote entrepreneurs, businesses, new community places, and local entertainers,
e) to inform about food, sports, education, entertainment , fashion, & so much more!
You can also check out my internet radio talk shows by copying and pasting the links below:
Click below to check out my internet newspaper titled "Advocate Information Highway Express":
MCCNY IS A GREAT CHURCH THAT I AM PROUD TO SAY THAT I AM A MEMBER OF!
THIS CHURCH DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE AGAINST ANYBODY AT ALL! AS A MATTER OF
FACT MCC's ARE CHURCHES THAT ARE MORE DIRECTED TOWARDS LGBT PEOPLE BUT
THEY ACCEPT EVERYONE INCLUDING STRAIGHT PEOPLE & YES MCC's DO
IN-FACT PERFORM SAME SEX MARRIAGES! CLICK ON THIS LINK AND LEARN ALL
ABOUT MCC CHURCHES ETC.. MORE AND MORE MCC CHURCHES NEED TO BE BUILT
THROUGHOUT THE U.S.! http://mccny.org/ (Copy and paste this link)
I am a proud and long time member of NAMI: http://www.nami.org/ (Copy and paste this link)
I am a proud and long time member of The Rainbow Heights Club: http://www.rainbowheights.org/index.php (Copy and paste this link)
I'm also very proud to say that I'm a member of the SI LGBT Community Center (http://www.pridecentersi.org/) & I've had the honor & the privilege of being part of this wonderful world wide video:
ADVOCATE INFORMATION HIGHWAY IS PROUD TO SUPPORT:
1) Crossroads Church: htp://crossroadsny.org/ (Copy and paste this link)
2) New York Rocks TV: http://www.nyrockstv.com/ (Copy and paste this link)
3) Adam Foxie Blog: http://adamfoxie.blogspot.com/ (Copy and paste this link)
4) Human Rights Campaign: http://www.hrc.org/ (Copy and paste this link)
5) Words Take Flight Books: http://www.wtfbooks.net/ (Copy and paste this link)
6) Learn To Ride Motorcycles: https://www.facebook.com/pages/LEARN-to-RIDE-Motorcycles/425878690862125 (Copy and paste this link)
7) Sweet Creation: https://www.facebook.com/SweetCreationBalloonsandmore (Copy and paste this link)
8) Baltic Street: http://www.balticstreet.org/ (Copy and paste this link)
9) NYC Voices & The Zappalorti Society: http://www.nycvoices.org/article_618.php (Copy and paste this link)
The first video below describes the topics of my first book titled "Lets Talk About It". The second video below describes the topics of my second book titled "Lets Talk About It More". To purchase my books, go to my store page by clicking on the Store tab at top of page or the Store button at bottom of page!
Contact Information is: Email at firstname.lastname@example.org. IN SUBJECT/TITLE AREA PLEASE WRITE THE LETTERS "AIH", BECAUSE THAT IS THE ONLY WAY THAT I READ AND RESPOND BACK TO EMAILS!
You can also follow me on YouTube by copying and pasting the link below:
This site is dedicated to my mother who passed away November 8, 2009. I love you & miss you!